Wednesday, December 3, 2008

All Apologies










Dear Russell Wilson-

I sincerely apologize for my earlier blog about your lack of talent, and for all of my inner hatred that was directed towards you from September through October. I was wrong. You have blossomed into a great quarterback and a valiant leader. I believe I ranked you # 328 out of 330 FBS QB's back in September, but you have proven to be more like #24. But you're #1 in my heart. The entire football program is headed towards a very good place in the near future, and I will look forward to seeing you help lead them to that place. The pride I have in NC State football has rarely been stronger, and the light at the end of the tunnel looks bright. Congratulations on being named quarterback on the All-ACC 1st team, and please accept my humble apology.
Best of luck in the upcoming bowl game, 2009, and beyond.

2 comments:

George said...

He's legit.

I request a 10,000 word Reflection on the rehiring of Maurice please.

Unknown said...

That was very heartfelt. That being said. I don't see why State can't bring back Les Robinson or Mike O'Cain now that the Canes have brought back crust.